Please note that if your question does not appear on this page, we are more than happy to answer any of your questions via email (CustomerService@SoulfullyOrganic.com) or through the Contact Us tab!
Tarot and Oracle
How can I book a tarot/oracle reading with Kimasia?
It is located under the "Book a Session Tab". You will receive an email 24-72 hours after your appointment has been booked with the zoom information via email, and a reminder prior to the reading date.
Are your ingredients Organic?
Yes! Everything is organic, vegan, cruelty-free, most herbs are also wildcrafted, and our products (such as the palo santo) are ethically sourced!
Are your herbal capsules also vegan?
Yes! Our capsules are Kosher and Halal certified, and 100% vegan (made from vegetable cellulose and purified water).
Will herbs heal me?
Healing is lifestyle choice and you can take control at any time. Dis-ease are results of damaging and/or low vibrational choices that have been made willingly or not. Please know that there is no "quick fix" or magic pill to heal you if you are not living a balanced life. Herbs rebuild and fill the body with vital minerals, antioxidant, macronutrients and vitamins that assist in detoxification, energizing the cells, cleansing the blood, clearing the skin, detoxing the liver, boosting the brain, soothing Inflammation, etc, However, to take control of your health you must first acknowledge any low vibrational patterns, take responsibility and then replace them with high vibrational shifts. Such as:
- Changing your eating habits/choices
- Being more active
- Incorporating supplements such as herbs, tinctures, super foods, etc.
- Mindful thinking and living
- We have been generationally programmed to live a lifestyle that handicaps our full potential. We live lives that drain our life force energy and vitality. Taking your healing into your own hands truly is a beautiful thing and gets you closer to your divine greatest self. Some steps you can take to jumpstart your healing journey are:
- Detoxing the body in many ways such as fasting, electronic breaks, being more active, dry brushing, etc.
- Educating yourself on your health
- Taking breaks to listen to truly your body
- Consuming fresh product
- Incorporating herbs and supplements to your daily routine after removing unhealthy aspects of your life, herbs absorb better and work best when incorporated with a clean(er) diet and lifestyle!
Yoni Related Questions
Who can not Yoni Steam?
- If you are pregnant or think there is any possibility that you could be pregnant, you should NOT do any type of yoni steam! Doing so can endanger the pregnancy many of the herbs used can alter hormone levels and can cause contractions of the uterus.
- For the same reason, it is also not recommended for women who have an Intrauterine Device (IUD).
- Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are encouraged not to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- Women also should not steam while menstruating or when open sores or blisters are present.
- Other than that! You should be A-Okay to steam away!
Can women without vaginas yoni steam?
Yes! It might not have the exact same benefits such as easing period cramps, but it will feel relaxing and rejuvenating while still tapping you into your divine feminine energy! Plus it still energetically cleanses your sacred areas and allows you to set intentions within each steam!
What are some benefits of Yoni Steaming?
- Released stored energetic traumas that can be trapped within the sacred areas
- Aligns you within your Divine Feminine Energy
- Reduced pain, bloating, and exhaustion that is associated with menstruation
- Menstrual cycle regulation
- Increased fertility
- Increased libido
- Reduced flow of dark purple or brown blood towards the start or end of the cycle
- Tones the reproductive system after birth
- Assists with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Eases symptoms of menopause
- Eases vaginal dryness
- Relieves chronic vaginal yeast infections
- Reduces symptoms and roots of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- and Much More!
How regular does one have to steam?
- Depends on the person and what they are steaming for. If there is an issue like fibroids, cysts, and/or endometriosis; one can steam once or even twice a week. I (Kimasia) usually steam 2-3 times a month. Once before my cycle to help with cramping, once afterwards and a random one whenever I feel called to steam. Full moon steaming is nice an amazing experience.
- Can you steam while pregnant?
- No. Your uterus contracts while steaming and we do not want that to happen while you are growing a fetus. It may also induce your cycle, causing you to miscarry. If steaming for fertility enhancement, discontinue steaming once you start actively trying for a baby.
- Can I steam everyday to help kill an infection?
- Yes you can. Especially for yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. However, do not steam every day for longer than 2 weeks. It can be a bit taxing on your uterus if you over do it.
- Can I steam while on my menstrual cycle?
- Many people do, but I personally do not recommend it. I recommend allowing your uterus to experience the full process of bleeding before steaming to truly allow yourself to release what is needed.
- Is it safe? Can I hurt myself while steaming?
- Yes, yoni steaming is safe! The worst that could happen to you would be that you burn yourself with steam that is too hot or accidentally came in skin contact with the hot water. Test the steam before sitting over it and be mindful of your body and spacial awareness during your steam.
- Can I steam with an IUD (Intrauterine Device)?
- Please do not steam with an IUD! Your uterus contracts (slightly) while steaming and could cause issues with your implant.
- Can I steam while using the vaginal ring birth control?
- Yes, you can!
- Is steaming beneficial after miscarriage?
- Yes, absolutely. Physically and energetically.
- Is steaming beneficial after abortion?
- Yes. It can help release blood and tissue in the uterus that could be leftover in the uterus and also help to heal and harmonize the energy in your womb. Please steam after your post-abortion bleeding has subsided.
- Is yoni steaming beneficial for the postpartum period (after childbirth)?
- Yes. Steaming after birth is very common and encouraged by midwives and birth assistants worldwide. Postpartum steaming tones and rejuvenates the uterus. It encourages hormone balance, combats dryness, and helps release blood and tissue still leftover from birth. If one has a traumatic birth experience, yoni steaming can also help heal those energetic traumas and blockages.
- Must I refrain from sex after steaming?
- Hell no! Go ahead and put those steamy juices to use!! We recommend one of our best selling yoni steams "Juicy Fruit" ;)
- Can I use your yoni steaming herbs for anything other than steaming?
- Of course! You can enjoy it as a soothing reproductive health tea or as a spiritual bath!
- Do you do a ritual around yoni steaming? If so, what is it?
- Yes. Every time I steam, it is a sacred ritual. I put soothing music on and meditate or sing or just silently sit. I speak my intentions into my yoni steam and the water! Sometimes I will focus on letting go of anything that which no longer serves me, other times it will be to encourage self love and induce creativity. I focus on cleansing my body of limiting thoughts and outside judgement. I imagine my yoni receiving light and healing!
- Where do I put the herbal water mix left after steaming?
- You can do whatever resonates with you! You can give it back to the earth and pour it outside or simply strain the herbs out and throw it in the trash or toilet (please be sure not to just pour an excessive amount of herbs in the toilet). Personally, I do whatever resonates with me. Some days it's mother earth, other days it's straight in the trash + drain!